Monday, September 22, 2008

Space Ghost

Now begins our night at the Space disco.. Brief description: Tunnel, somewhat dark, blue lights, and smoke. First floor was techno and second floor was not such upbeat rap/hip hop. Also filled with Australians and sketchy italian dudes.

The upstairs also had a second floor to it that was complete with platforms. 
Here are images of vivi and I lookin hot before we left the house... Let me say I'm glad I wore tights because while pushing our way through guys grabbing at our arms, a few did go up my dress. Takes me back to the movie, Jesus christ super star when all the poor, sickly people are grabbing at jesus to heal him.. I watched it every easter with my dad, no not because he's religious but because he likes the music in it. I actually think I recall the very song playing during that scene going through my head while walking through the club.
oh just a few of the home town hotties
Abbie and Alissa's rooomate Smiranda... 



check out the sweet dance moves in the background... of course my great dance moves were expected

Lady of the night: gold from head to toe to show her wealth and dancing in the mirror.. with her self.. props to someone who can seduce themselves that well.. maybe she was so drunk that she thought she was dancing with some hot chick wearing all gold. Or maybe she was mirror dancing with Dudeo. Who knows.. its really a toss up

1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

u and vivi look HOTT!!!

space ghost looks skeeeetttcchh...

my favorite photo is the 4th from the bottom -- that's a "look at my juicy" face mck! ;)