Sunday, September 7, 2008

Disney World













So I'm here, and sorry I didn't start from day one. 

anyway .. so of course when I arrived my luggage had not. I got one bag the next day, an
d the guy who dropped off the bags didn't know english so I was not sure if he understood that I was still missing another bag.. on top of that somehow I got sick, which makes me question the confidence in my immune system..anyway so I got my bags a few days later, and now we have internet so everything
 is good.

I know the question on all of your minds is, mckenzie i know you go out all the time so how is going out in italy? well we havent really been going out a lot because they keep springing random costs on us and we spend most of the days walking at least 5 miles.. and who knows it could be more but I cant really gauge distance very well

HOWEVER! last night we "went out"... we left to "go out" around 11 but then we had to walk across the river so that Maryn could get ready,  but ended up talking to her roommates until 2 am. AND THEN we "went out" (molly if you are reading this, please appreciat
e that if i was telling you this face to face i would be using my hands for the quotes)


so last night we walked to the duomo and sat on the steps. of course eventually a group of guys walked up to us and one sat ridiculously close to
 me. First he told me his name was fernando, and later he told another one of the girls that his name was Christmas. So who knows. I tried to
 move away a few times, but everytime he would move closer and at one point i was completely looking away from him but then he started kissing my shoulder sooo... thankfully a girl from my school, nikki, was there and happens to be bold and brave unlike me and pretty much got him off of me. He also really wanted a drink of my powerade.. odd fellow I would say..ALSO best part of the situation was that Vivi decided it was a good idea to pretend she only knew spanish. HA it was hilarious... and no its not one of those, you had to be there situations because it is funny either way

so after going to bed at about 4:30am we slept till around 1pm and then have accompl
ished laying in bed all day and making a sandwich. The boys are still walking around in their underwear, if that is any clue of lazyness. Now it is 6:15 pm.. still in bed, but there is a big goal of walking across the street to a japanese restaurant later tonight. Vivi and I started watching disaster movie, and I would say 
after 3 minutes in we realized that is was worse than Mama Mia (sorry all you mama mia fans)
sorry I dont have more interesting stories, but I'm sure once school starts everything will start rolling right along. love and miss you all.. unless I don't know you, and to that why are you reading my blog.. creep

oh also I should add that I peed behind a tree yesterday because public bathrooms in italy are non existent. and if they are, then please tell me where they are..
also i am starting to feel better, thanks for asking.
peaches and cream yall... mckenzie/stella
 
please enjoy the pictures and sorry there aren't more

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No public bathrooms... sounds like our fun public bathroom adventure in Venezuela... that would happen to you hahahaha. Oh and I know it says Justin says, but I'm pretty sure you can guess this is Allison...

Unknown said...

ps: Erica (Emo) better not read that cus i can just predict his mood/anxiety...

Unknown said...

HOCKEY!!! WOOHOO!!!

Niki McNeill Brown said...

you forgot to mention that I save you from the GRINCH named CHRISTMAS!! haha

check out my blog, i have tons of pictures up there already.

Anonymous said...

oh crap! well, as far as public bathrooms go, there should be some somewhere (they are called W.C's there) but you usually have to pay like a euro to use them, dang.

p.s. i'm jealous and i wanna be there right now!