Monday, October 20, 2008

Marie's Cousin, Dinner Parties and Crossdressing

This is Peter. We found him at the grocery store. aka Centro. and invited him to our dinner party. 
So we decided to have a dinner party. To celebrate not only being cooler than the average jane, but to celebrate being poor and not being able to afford going out to eat. Menu: Tortellini, Willy and Ryan's secret red sauce, Maries ridiculously huge bread, and chocolate birthday cake... Which I had 3 1/2 slices of. 
 
Marie going buck wild with the wine, and Abbey and I cleaning the dishes. Adorable. I just realized that I might possibly have been spelling Abbey's name wrong. Therefore; I am officially apologizing. 
Peter knows how to play the guitar... So does Willy and Alissa. 
This is me harmonizing.
Group shot! The whole dinner party clockwise from me: McKenzie glass breaker, Alissa the guy magnet, abbey the sassy leo, Ryan the kit cat lover, Willy plump face Muse, Peter Peter, Vivi scaffolding scaler, Tessa Weatherly's flavor of the week, and Marie Jumbalia Buns
  
Second dinner party: meal specialty of Niki. This was a fancy party, girls in dresses, guys in..gloves? except me.. I went as a guy wearing pants. always have to stand out. 
On facebook I said we look like twins. She does not agree.. Maybe its because she thinks I am ugly and doesn't want to be compared to me. ANyway, second time around I think I just look more like her 8th grade boyfriend. hmmm...
Group Shot! On the Pointe Vecchio, walking around, and causing trouble. being old teenagers. except for that were in our twenties.
Now there were a lot more to this series, but we were trying to do a "heel click" mid air picture. Not really successful, but still resulted in some cherry old time photos. Behind me you can see the city trash cans.  I am obviously having too much fun.
looking musical
No you are not seeing double Willy. This is actually Marie and I...Dressed in willy's clothes and mustache. Looking freakingly similar to him in my opinion.

Willmarie
 
MckWilly

No comments: