Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Edwin

The fiction for this blog is way past due, but if I want to start writing new blogs I cannot leave this one unfinished... 

First of all meet edwin.. If you have been keeping up with the blog up until now you would know that I worked at Red Robin over the summer. Mostly great people, but terrible terrible job.. Not because it was hard, but because it was just too boring... it may satisfy a 17 year old who still lives at home.. which by the way were half of my co-workers ... anyway long story short, a balloon man came and made balloons for the kids.. I saw someone with one of these and begged him to make me one... He did not look happy about it, but from it came edwin. Who I love and miss deeply.
As it appears, this blog is from my trip to Minnesota. Thanks to Priceline negotiators (in commercial fun tune) I saved a lot of money on a plane ticket and was able to attend Nick and Lindsay's wedding.

This is from the airport.... First of all I rarely have thoughts of mexican jumping beans, but I'm pretty sure the one time they were brought up in any medium of conversation I'm pretty sure I blew them off as if they did not really exist.... Low and behold.. they do... and they do jump. and I do not get it, but I am also not going to pay 5 dollars for them.
This extremely nice car pulled up, waiting to pick someone up. It being LAX I assumed it had to be someone of importance so of course I stood around and waited to see. Luckily for them, I saved their beautiful car from being hit by a luggage cart that they so irresponsibly abandoned after loading the car. .. and it was no one recognizable, but everyone knows how large my vocabulary is when it comes to pop culture.
The wedding was a blast... Minnesota...ahh it was nice to be back in the midwest.. who would have thought I would ever say that. 

Someone stole my camera through-out the night, I'm going to guess and say it was DO but that is completely irrelevant because the only possible people who could be reading this blog would have no idea who he is anyway.  Anyway.  so here is the result... it is clearly a good one.
Moving on... So I went to my first MLB game... $20 later it was very much worth it. And of course I was too cheap to buy a shirt to wear so I made one...Kind of blurry, but everyone was very impressed.. not really
Anaheim Angels Stadium... actually pretty nice

Don't hate me for looking like a grandma....
My roommate, Jeff, has a huge man crush on Orlando Bloom. He just got this new poster, and coincidentally enough it matches his bed sheets quite nicely.

I really don't like typing on old blogs. so sorry that this blog lacked any sort of creativity.... However, it was probably one of the more honest blogs I have written. 

outie belly button




No comments: