Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weddings and Graduations

Just posting a few pictures that I forgot to post before....
graduation graduation..... who would remember graduation?
walking to the ceremony. Brent was probably annoyed that I was having him hold my camera, and that I kept asking for it every other second. Oh the woes of being a guy who has pockets.
Of course my graduation post party would not be complete with a out a swing at a PiƱata...   (I had to insert that from the internet so that it would have correct spanish punctuation.)

Below is my mom
A picture of my whole family, minus all of the cousins of course.
My College family.... including clyde and juno, but thats a given, BUT excluding Vivi. I actually have no idea where she is...  so insert here: vivian adams
At Eric's graduation party. It was an hour and a half drive, but by far worth it because there was a surprise kindergarden concert.. I know i know, don't worry there will probably be another one...

my new roommate susie just graduated and she let me take some pictures of her.... 
Her family is awesome/sick/narly (just a mad lib choice for you).. they took me to sushi the night before
Also my sister got married the weekend before I moved out here and I forgot to post pictures of it. Of course I took a million pictures but here are a few to highlight the evening.. even if they aren't very good
I really do like this one though for some reason
The set up



Keep it real New York

eiznekcm

3 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

where did your sister get married? the backdrop is gorgeous!

McKenzie said...

downtown des moines at an outdoor amphitheater.. it was really pretty, and thankfully it didn't rain! thanks for commenting haha I can always count on you!

Bbecca said...

Hey man, where did you move to? And the picture of your sis is really neat.