Saturday, June 13, 2009

San Di Leggo my Eggo

Internship adventure blog #2: Sunday, June 7th...

Dear Diary,

Today I made a rash decision to go to San Diego and visit my dear Oklahoman friend Rendon. To start of the visit, I got beat in one hole minature golf twice ... afterwards we headed to the beach area, and wandered around.. here is the result
Entrance to the pier that only hotel guests were allowed to go on because the hotel was on the pier. We'll see whos laughing when the pier is washed away in the middle of the night.
Thanks to Rendons magical finger measuring rule we caught the sun right before it went down.. ha ha ha only he gets that... lets just say I won the bet and the sun took more than the 15 minutes he though it would to set. 
More sunset pictures
Probably in deep thought about the shells that were lost at the last beach.

Probably in deep thought about the new california tourist towel he bought. ha ha ha

I'll post pictures of the postcards we bought later. Nice. Also I forgot my driver's license and credit card so Rendon had to overnight them to me. 

GOod Trip. 

talk to you soon diary, and please send me some friends so that I can live a long sociable heart friendly life 

No comments: