Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Dream of Pocky sticks.

Lookkk at me and my blog and how coool i am!
Let me tell you about my sunday afternoon . . . I have been coming to terms that I may have to spend some quality alone time until I figure out this friend making process. Anyway. So I went to the pool. couldn't figure out how to work the gate, so I said screw it and went to Newport beach. There were some pretty dope dudesz out there, but don't worry I brought my book "7 habits of a effective person" so I was very approachable. 

Then I went home, road my bike and checked out the tennis courts. to find that none of my keys worked there either. too bad because because they were the nicest courts I've ever seen. Probably only let Serena and Venus play on them and require a finger print key entry. 

I ended my day by going to my first movie alone. I saw Little Ashes, which is about the artist Salvador Dahli. It wwas surprisingly not as good as I thought it would be, but maybe its because I had a different plot in mind. Go see it. Then we can have a book club meeting.
So I have a new roommate. HIS name is Jeff, and he is from Cleveland. It is nice because now that he lives in the same room with me not only is he obligated, but forced to befriend me. So we went to the farmers market, surf city night, in Huntington beach. There were these guys, 90% of their act was getting money from people the other 10% was this guy flipping over 5 people. I caught the shot a little too early as you can see. 
I like this flower. 
I'm working on finding the designer of the two pieces above. But I guess spring has sprung in my little iowan mind because it is full of spring worthy colors. I don't necessarily want these items, I am just very appreciative of their colorful beauty.

Assorted Chocolates are my weakness,

MK

1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

MK, you ARE extra cool :)

By the way, I used to go to the movies by myself all the time... I would still do it now, but I'm too broke. lol

Glad ur enjoying sunny california! I wish I was there too