Thursday, July 9, 2009

In Moderation

my bangs. I really like this poem...

I have worn so many masks in my life 

that quite often i find myself forgetting who I really am

Sometimes I feel life is a game and I play with myself and others.

More than anything, I long to collect all the pieces of my life

and put the puzzle back together again


poem by thedrifterandthegypsy.

darrin and i went to a korean restaurant because it was 2 am and nothing else was open.... we had no idea what to do with the food they gave us.
my new shoes.
my 4th of july... literally. the only colors i saw were traffic and car lights. darrin and i also got a water something or another thrown at us. I also ate at weinerschnitzel. 
corona del mar.. kewl beach , but way too crowded. what a shame.
really cute town though.
every house had an amazing garden. probably cost more money than my house.. if i were homeless I would live in their garden. Maybe I will choose to be homeless now.
sew cute that i had to take darrin. 
guy from north carolina that had two huge beautiful dogs. He loved to talk. He hates california. but he lives in this cute town, so I am jealous of him.

i love u

1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

these pictures made my day! i love that house.. the beach... the puppies, your bangs!! all of it ;)