Thursday, April 2, 2009

Acceptable Birthday Presents

my b day is coming up

usually i don't care about birthdays, and i dont know if I do. BUT for some reason this year I am actually excited for my birthday even though I might possibly have the most drama going on in my life and the least amount of friends that are willing to be in the same room together.

So here is my bday list. Basically the same as my christmas list because i don't think people understand the seriousness of the gifts hahaha.  a few new ones

No particular order
1. Furby
2. cookie candle
3. cookie spray (darrin you know what this is, may be hard to find... limited edition air freshener from bath and body works)
4. cowboy boots
5. salmon colored converse shoes
6. smiley face colored contacts
7. Cello (still hahaha)
8. skip it (really want this)
9. racquet stringing gift certificate
10. a new car worth at least 80,000 dollars (because its my sweet 16)
11. Snuggie: light blue to match my eyes
12. a job 
13. lifetime supply of chamomile tea 
14. world peace 


people around the world. join hands. 

please pray for my normalness to come.

schmack daddy

1 comment:

Niki McNeill Brown said...

i yes dance every morning before i leave the house!! this list is fantastic... hope u get it ALL