Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Holly Ween! Braveheart style

So the thing I am most sad about missing this year is halloween in Iowa. Which is actually a complete joke. Although I am disappointed that I wasn't there to witness what innocent animals girls could turn into a troia version (slut in italian... sorry I don't know how to say slutty, but I'm sure marie does so I'll get back to you... which you all know I probably will forget to do).

So anyway.. For Halloween, firstly I went to Becca's birthday party, and the reason I don't have any pictures of this is because my powershot decided quit out on me. Which is really inconvenient because China just sent me my replacement charger. WHICH I had to wait about a month for. Did you know that China has a national one week holiday? Me either (be quite I know you didn't know) 
Above is a picture of me and chris with our faces painted. It is really up to you to decide what I was for halloween. Some say braveheart, but I originally going for the candy cane look. Chris is clearly being an acne boy. Super slutty acne boy that is.
I think Kristy was either a representation of geometric shapes, or a clown. Another toss up.

Anyway, so we went to Twice club...for the 3rd time this week...to celebrate halloween (as if there is something to celebrate)

We danced the night away.. obviously
It's really too bad that you can't click back and forth between these pictures, it gives a good idea of the dancing that was going on. Maybe you should download them and give it a try. And what is willy? I think he is an emo dracula person.

More dancing
Ryan was supposed to be an emo kid, but then Kristy made him look like a cat. He was pretty pathetic looking, and how he ended up finding people to be friends with him that night.. no body knows.
Below are some of the other people we went with. I'm not sure what to call Mary exactly (the girl with the mask) but she was hilarious that night. I'm pretty sure she fell asleep while standing up. Janna (auburn hair) was supposed to be Lindsay Lohan after the parent trap. Vivi.. well she was supposed to be.. A slutty.. Fish?. What you don't see it?
The night was good.

that is all.

Also I want to leave you with this: over the week I stepped on glass. for the second time. If you didn't know this about me, I have a fear of sharp objects. It doesn't really make sense and its pretty irrational..or is it? I blame my sister for stabbing me with safety scissors when I was younger. Well the point is, my foot still hurts, and it feels like I'm walking on a bubble. I have also been to the doctor 3 times, which has confirmed my belief that doctors don't really ever do anything except for tell you they don't know exactly. That was not supposed to be a slam on doctors, maybe just a slam on open clinics.

native american journal lover,

Mcksquash

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think i just found out why nobody reads yur blog....